Coaching for Couples
Partnership Coaching For Couples, Professional Couples, Dual Career Couples, Couples Working Together, Two-Profession Households, Husband-Wife Business Owners, Entrepreneurial Couples, and Copreneurs:
Coaching for Business / Life / Parenting Balance
—Especially When You Both Work (at Home or Office, ) Raise Kids, or Work With the One You LOVE—
How to Make Work+Life Work with the One You Love!
Learn to create what you want in love, work and family—together—the Big Picture Partnering Way!
- A step-by-step program for building a rock-solid, lifelong partnership
- For couples who are serious about staying in love and staying together
- An effective way for couples to deal with conflict, align their individual values and priorities
- Balance work, relationship and family needs
- Smooth out the present; Build toward your future
- Create a deeper, long-lasting connection
- Based on the 10 Essentials of successful partnering
- A set of tools to help couples envision, create, and, fulfill their dreams together
- A way of being together that is consistently nourishing and affirming
- A unique path to help couples create lives of bounty, creativity, and possibility
You are good at a lot of things in your life. Maybe you’re even an “expert” in many areas—in your work life, friendship life or other specialized arenas. This expertise has come through role modeling, education, and through a great deal of life experience and practice, practice, practice. Malcolm Gladwell, in his 2008 book, Outliers: The Story of Success, investigates some top factors that contribute to success. He found that a key component is what he calls the “10,000-Hour Rule:” People who become outstanding in any field have practiced their art or task for a total of 10,000 hours or more – that’s nearly 5 years at 40 hours per week!
Think about this for a minute… Each of you have put in well over 10,000 life hours in relationships of various kinds. But is the experience, is the high-quality practice consistent, clear, well-informed, and is it going to make you an “expert” with high relationship skill and emotional / relational intelligence?
Sheryl Sandberg, in her book Lean In: Women, Work and the Will to Lead (2013) emphasizes the need for professional women and men to partner if they are both going to be professionally successful.
You probably agree…but knowing it and doing it are not always one and the same! Getting on the same page. Partnering by the same playbook is essential.
You know you’d feel more self-assured and confident if your relationship expertise were just as solid as your experience in other parts of your life—if you were achieving the goals you most desire—and knew how to do this individually and together with the one(s) you love. Are you ready to become empowered with the relationship expertise you’ve longed for?
- You may be somewhere on the continuum of relationship experience and expertise:
- If you are single or new to a relationship and wanting to know how to do it right, there are tools for you.
- If you’ve got little kids and have lost touch with each other and want to get back on the reconnection path, partnering well on Daily Details as well as your Big Picture Dreams is a must! We’ve got solutions just for you.
- If this is your second (or third) time around and you want to get it right this time, there are many resources right here to finally learn the tools and skills that work..
- And, if you wish to take your expertise all-the-way to becoming a Powerful Couple doing business, developing a new venture or reaching for your Big Picture Dreams together.
Learn more about the full coaching program here: Big Picture Partnering VIP Program click on the link and read the pdf which contains more details.
Or talk to me about your needs by clicking on the Get Started Button at the bottom of this page. Fill out the short questionnaire on the next page. We’ll be in touch right away to help you customize partnering coaching just right for your unique situation.
Either way, if you are interested in learning how to create your Big Picture Partnership, click on the Get Started Button at the bottom of this page. Fill out the short questionnaire on the next page. We’ll be in touch to get you started right away!
To receive on-going articles, free reports and program information please sign up for our newsletter. We will keep you fully informed: Request our newsletter!
And if your relationship is in trouble, please contact me immediately. I can help you decide what you need to do: Contact Me.